Character Concept Artist
Create designs for the characters that bring our games to life. You will work closely with the team making character models, joining in their design process and working out the visual problems that arise using your concept art. The Art Director will provide you with guidance and supervision.
What you should bring:
- Outstanding proficiency in designing for the digital world, whether via tablet, Adobe Photoshop or good old pencil and paper.
- The ability to think outside the box - and blow up the whole concept of boxes and ‘outside’ when you need to.
- Ease and efficiency when working in a team.
- The ability to turn ideas into images.
- Top-notch technique and a thorough knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition and color.
- Familiarity with what’s hot and where the bar’s been set in the latest movies and games, and the ability to work and create in that style.
- Commitment to the project and a desire to find the best possible way of completing it.
- Knowledge of how a game is made and what needs arise in making it.
We kindly inform that only selected applicants will be contacted.